Jewish-Zionist Propaganda is a Common Place for lies and Myths. A Response to “Arabian Fables II” paid Ad. In U.S. A. Media.
Hasan Yahya, former professor of comparative Sociologism-Crescentologism
I promised not to talk in politics, but sometimes we are forced to do so. A Paid Jewish Ad., full of lies, titled: Arabian Fables II. was the force.
In a paid Ad. recently published at the State News at Michigan State University, Thursday, August 30,2012, and took one fourth of the sixth page, under the title: Arabian Fables (II), says in the introduction: Earlier this year, we published our (costly paid) message. “Arabian Fables (I),” in which we made clear how the Arab propaganda machine creates myths and lies with which to misinform the world. We discussed the myth of the “Palestinians” and of the “West Bank” and the mythical concepts of “occupied territories”. In today’s message (also, highly paid) , we shall address three more of these myths.”
- My comment, the ad. Is not presented to those who know history, but to those who are not even familiar to the Arab-Jewish conflict over Palestine.
- The use of “Arabian and Fables” in the title is to bring the Arabian Nights into imagination of readers, which is full of myths and imaginative tales and fables. It was a misused phrase, to convince readers by the connection of myths and lies reported as facts in the Ad.
- When I read: “Arab propaganda machine” I laugh, because the one who’s famous in making propagandas, falsifying history and creating lies are known in history old and new. The last two in recent history were the holocaust and the creation of Israel on Palestinian land.
- The myths covered in part I, of the Ad. were: “Palestinians” “West Bank” and “occupied territories”. My comment here, is that Palestinians exist as a fact, The West Bank still a witness of Occupation, which is a fact too, and the occupied territories still under occupation as an undeniable fact. Considering these concepts as of “Arabian Fables” has no meaning, readers may tell the lies from the truth, or the propaganda from the lies.
- Taking these myths are true, who created these (myths), Arabs or Jews? Readers also, may know answer, if the ask: who have the money and power to sway world opinion on the matter of Palestine, and Israel’s occupation? Who owns a large part of the media in the United States and most of everywhere else? Arabs or Jews?
- Zionist Jews forgot the family history of the Rothschild family, the protocols of Zion, the Sykes-Picot, the Belfour declaration. Jews forced Britain and France to support the Jewish claim for a homeland, in Africa or any other place to get rid of the Jewish Cancer in Europe, (See the list of Jewish compulsion and treatment of…..)
- The history can tell clearly, the fact that modern Israel was never existed as a state. And the hidden goals of Western powers continuing their Crusades campaigns, helped to create Israel, therefore, no Arab or Islamic power can exist as it was. No matter how the civilized world show his sympathy to the Arab-Palestinian case. Palestine, however, was known as part of Great Syria, under the ottoman empire.
- Jews were living in many places, suffered like any other minority through history, and for the atrocities Jews commit, factual or superstitious, they were killed persecuted and kicked out of their communities to settle in other lands, but never thrown out of Europe to Palestine. Until after WWI and II.
- Who are the propaganda people? It is easy to answer. Those who have no right in something, and create myths to convince people of the lies and myths made by them. Those who have the power of wealth, which is known to be owned by Jews.
- In the Zionist-Jewish view, Arab propaganda machine brings myths and lies. Look who’s saying this! Who will be convinced of that view? Even some Jews and many others do not accept that view of accusations and know very well this view when ask: who benefit from that view?
- The new three myths the Arabs (not Palestinians) reported in the Ad. shows that Jerusalem (Arab East Jerusalem) as an Arab capital after (Makka and Madina). And Jerusalem “is their third holy city, and that its intolerable to them that infidels (Jews) are in possession of it.” The Ad. Also reads: “Romans destroyed the Temple in the early years of the first millennium. Not once is Jerusalem mentioned in Koran (Qur’an).” This view of history is also misleading, and it means a negative neglect (if not denied) of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad, and the message of Islam. No need to refute that view. It is completely obvious to serious readers.
- The second myth, about “refugees” The Ad. Reads: “The world, informed, by Arab propaganda machine, considers those Jews who wish to return to the eastern part of the city to be troublemakers or worse.” The same is said about Palestinians refugees who wish to return to their homeland according to UN Resolution 181 and 194, are denied that right, and may be described as the Ad., shows” troublemakers or worse”. The Jewish Ad., ignores the massacres of of Palestinian villages in 1948 and 1949, to force Palestinians out of their lands for security and safety of their families, Qibya, Kufr Qasim, and Dayr Yasin are only village tokens of such massacres made by Israel. The records of Stern and Hagana in their leaders writings cannot be missed in this regard as a factor to strength the establishment of Israel. (see for the list of these massacres in my article: Two Minuted with Dr. Yahya, Thank You Israel.)
- The other myth in the Ad., created by Arab propaganda machine, is “settlements”. The Ad., shows that these statements allover Palestinian land, is an Israeli recovered villages destroyed by Jordan, and that Israel “built new towns and suburbs to existing cities, especially, Jerusalem.” This justification of settlements building in Jerusalem. Readers are aware of the settlement built after 2000 all over the land of Palestine faraway from Jerusalem, in Gaza, Ber Shiva, Negiv area, and West Bank. I wonder, who is creating this propaganda, Arabs or Jews?
- Before the end of the Ad., it reads, “The Arab propaganda machine aided by the most high-powered public relation firms in the United States and allover, ……… have been accepted as truth by much of the world. No sensible discussion, no peace in the Middle East is possible, until these Arab myths have been exposed for what they are.”
- In other words, The Ad., wants to show, that Arabs and Palestinians are responsible for the conflict. The occupied people are not innocent, and create myth of their refugee status and rights, and the occupiers are saying the truth, as Hitler, when he find solutions to exterminate Jews, and King of England two centuries before him.
- To come to a conclusion, the most high-powered public relation firms such as Jews Watch and If American Knew are propagandist organizations. These two posts on the internet are initiated by Americans and Jews who seek peace, and bring only the truth of historical facts which stand against Jewish propagandas and Israeli claims.
In conclusion, in my opinion, it doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong, the matter is seeking justice and peace where propagandas are found negate them. It seems to me that it is annoying to readers, especially the serious ones, like this writer, to see this type of paid for, Ads and similar TV programs publicize lies, for pro-Israel and Zionist cause and undermine the Palestinian cause. www.dryahyatv.com