Defending Islam in the Ugly World ضمن سلسلة دفاعا عن الإسلام في الزمن القبيح –
Maqalat Hasan Yahya مقالات للدكتور حسن يحيى
Defamation of Religions or Defamation of ISLAM? الفلم ضد الإسلام وليس ضد الأديان
Hasan Yahya, professor of comparative religions
In many articles on this issue in general, I wrote since Salman Rushdie’s “Satanic Verses”(1988), up to this event, I emphasized one point: Search for the causes, not the consequences as civilization Patrons want to convince you, and make you blind! The media as usual mislead readers and bring their attention to terror actions, and Muslim anger and shift readers attention from the core of the proplem, I call ugly Jewish and American Conservative politics.
A stupid mistake each time dangers innocent lives, to pay the price. We do not judge practicing constitutional rights (First Amendment-free speech) but we judge the consequences of its violation in a form of ethical anarchy against particular religion (Islam). In revising the event causes and consequences I found:
1)American conservatives benefit from the event, who want Jerusalem to be a the Capital of Israel. And those who support Iran hit. The Failure team policies of Mitt Romney and his sinking party in the devil din to revive aggression and wars.
2) Radical Jews in Israel and wherever they are, like the “Terrorism” stigma, phobia to continue in the western mind and imagination, giving no chance for Arabs and Muslims to change their negative image connected with 911, which was committed by a small group of marginal people among their societies. The film succeeded perfectly in murdering ambassadors and American personnel abroad.
3) In France, the same groups in order to reduce the film mistake, published the cartoons to absorb the anger and redirected toward the west in general.
4) The film reduces the value of “free thinking” to positively build tolerance value not destruction of tolerance values. This will be a shame for free thinkers to support. Like blaming Japanese people for not surrender, instead of blaming those who ordered bombing of Herushima and Nagasaki. My advice to intellectuals: don’t blame those who seriously look at conspiracy theory at work.
In conclusion: Islam doesn’t need power to be recognized. Its simplicity and noble teachings are not less than other religions, instead, Islam is for all humanity, not ONLY for Jews, or non-Jews. Again, I remind fellow Americans to look for the cause of Muslim anger. In any case, anger is a disease helps to reduce criminals’ responsibility of committing crime in the United States Judicial system. Apply it to Muslim Anger. But never miss the opportunity to discuss the cause of anger, which induced by the sick people behind the film. (This analysis comes from knowledgeable person not from a normal deceived people.)
Some other Articles by the author on the topic:
– Islam Under Attack – Unpleasant Phenomenon in the West and East. Apr 19, 2009
– Misconceptions On Islamic Legacy, Arabs & Muslims in the West, Mar 14, 2011
– Wednesday Message by Dr. Yahya: Glory of Islam/2 (15,8,2012)
– Defending Islam Banning Islam: Hasan Yahya Posted on July 1, 2012
Some Books for the author on Islam:
– Islam Finds Its Way e English
– Brief History of Islam – Bilingual
– Islam wa Masalih al Bashar – Arabic
– Muhammad Rasul al Bashariyyah -English
– Allahummah Fish Had-Arabic
– طيبون ، ولكن أكثرهم لا يقرأون ، وقليل منهم يعلمون، فهلندعهم في غيهم وجهلهم يعمهون؟ فيا عرب ، اجعلوا القراءة من هواياتكم المفضلة، وإذا أعجبكم ما تقرأون فساهموا في إحياء التراث العربي في المهجر تعبيرا عن فهمكم ، وأرسلوا مساهماتكم وما يجود به كرمكم عبر حساب البي بال PayPal Account firstname.lastname@example.org
@Hasan Yahya, Michigan, September 2012
** Note for readers: If you liked this, please let other people know about it. You may contact the writer using this site. Thank you!
هدية مجانية للقراء والباحثين الكرام من المؤلف
FREE GIFT (in Arabic) for ReadersFrom the author
كتاب مقاييس الدكتور يحيى للبحوث النفسية والاجتماعية