Q & A Askdryahya Series: Health Matters المحافظة على توازن الصحة الجسدية
سؤال وجواب مع الدكتور يحيى : أمور صحية
Arab American Encyclopedia – Alternative Medicine
Q. How to Balance my Weight?
A. Have you tried Maramiyyah from Palestinian land? An acquired taste, and antidioxident rich plant looks like Na’na’ (green mint) with good smelling as a herbal used with tea. It can be found cheaply in a bag (few Dollars) in Arab groceries. It is a healthy choice and cheap in the same time to reduce weight. In addition to daily exercises, types of food are important to balance weight and seeking for healthy diet. In this article other advices are necessary to help out in food selection, among those who are in serious need for weight loss.
- Using vegetables more often: You have to bag your lettuce, tomato, and Mushroom as salad ingredients. In addition to carrots, green or yellow peppers.
- Using plain yogurt is better than using high fat sour cream.
- Using lemon and orange drinks instead of food fads, such as yummy juices.
- Popcorn is a friendly snack food, when it’s whole green, you have to resist your wish to add butter to it to be delicious. It is recommended to replace butter with something like Parmesan cheese or seasoning blend.
- Food intake reduction: one bagel or two is OK, but planning for a meal you have to keep in mind small amount of meat slices (beef or chicken), one ounce of cheese and a necessary apple or orange will be enough for a good meal.
- Nuts is a good choice for health. Nuts are loaded with hearty-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Research recommends using nuts because it makes people feel full all day long, especially nuts stored in the freezer.
- Remember that eggs, butter, and beef are no longer considered nutritionally bad. Red meat also provides protein, vitamin B-12 and iron which is needed badly for building healthy less fat bodies.
- Beans is healthy food: you have to include beans in your healthy food. It’s loaded with protein, fiber, and foliates. Therefore, beans are highly nutritional.
- Finally, like item one above, you may consult the “Organic Food Shoppers Guide”for a list of food that might be beneficial healthwise, like apples, bell peppers, carrots, citrus, eggs, grapes, peaches, spinach, strawberries, and peers. (372 words) www.arabamericanencyclopedia.com