USA Nonsense Responses toward the Arabs, through Missions of Recent Envoys to Egypt.
Two Minutes w/Dr. Yahya
I suggest to the American government to be careful dealing with the situation, and stay at distance from what happened in Egypt.
USA has many faces looking at the Egyptian Crisis. Politically, this may be undersood, in terms of USA interest, but None of them show reasoning or understanding of democracy taking place in Egypt. And show that they are (the American Administration) gambling on the losing horse.
Most of the American government decisions so far, is observed to show arrogance and ignorance. The hidden agenda depends on two false assumptions or may be three:
- Arab unity is a red line.
- Any improvement toward hurting Israel is a red line. And;
- Slavery of Arab leaders as Friends of America will stay forever.
The outcomes in Egypt, will not satisfy the United States, for sure, because Egypt will find its way toward self actualization, and independence, as any other state in Europe and North America, such position is expected to hurt Israel in the first place.
The envoys sent so far from USA, show how much America is ignorant, or show ignorance of reality on the streets of Cairo. It is a hurricane against traditional regimes, against ignorance and against dependency on foreign powers, started at Egypt and will continue to end other Arab regimes as well. This senario frightens USA for two reasons:
1) Resources will be controlled by nationals, and decisions toward future contacts will be made by the people or their representatives.
2) Friends of USA, (All over the Arab countries) are expected to vanish from the theater in the process, (sooner or later) and the people will practice their rights toward freedom and glory and resources control.
The title of this article: Nonesense respionses toward the Arabs, through Missions of Recent Envoys to Egypt . It reflects a position of the writer observing recent events in Egypt, and hesitation of USA to take a solid stand toward logic and reasoning, which I believe will not be easy for America to do defending its interest shown in the above lines. www.hasanyahya.com